Quickly need one of the best interim finance specialist from our internal organisation or via our strong external network?
Some developments that affect your business operations require proper substantive knowledge and a project-based approach. Our experienced professionals have in-depth understanding of their profession and first-hand experience of running a business; after all, they are in touch with entrepreneurs every day. For optimum connection with practical situations and to provide you with the best advice, these senior professionals also fulfil interim positions within the business community. This makes them the perfect sparring partner for entrepreneurs and our interim finance specialists.
Auditors swiftly understand the procedures within organisations and see the financial consequences. They don’t need song and verse, and speak your language. They are mostly CPA (in dutch: RA/RE/RC) graduates with a Big4 background. It means they are well-equipped with the right knowledge and expertise to support you in case of temporary positions or difficult issues. Our consultants can help you in areas such as Audit, Risk Management, Finance, Investment Management and Information Management.
Strong external network
In addition to our internal finance specialists, we have gathered a strong and extensive network of external professionals to support us. We refer to them as ‘friends of the firm’. We can quickly find the right professional for your issue or requirement, depending on your wishes.
Our added value
We make our knowledge structure available, both to you - our client - and the interim finance specialist. This allows us to guarantee a solution to any issue. We like working as a team, we are transparent, and we offer a competitive pricing structure. All the above is combined with personal contact and approachability. It is how we can offer added value for your organisation straight away.
We would be pleased to offer our assistance with your questions of a financial nature that are linked with process improvement
Temporary filling of line positions or staff positions such as:
- Interim auditor or audit controllers;
- Interim (assistant) financial controller;
- Interim business controller;
- Interim manager planning & control;
- Interim finance manager;
- Interim financial director (CFO);
- Interim internal auditor;
- Compliance officer privacy and security;
- Interim project manager etc.
Advisory or support with incidental projects (project management), such as:
- Establishment of risk management systems;
- Strategies related to security & privacy assessments (privacy impact assessment) or data analytics;
- Analysis of operational management, risk management, and implementation of efficiency issues;
- Improvement strategies related to internal control or management information provision;
- Preparation of annual account audits and balance sheet files, and coaching your staff through this process, for the purpose of the audit;
- Analysis of the internal information requirements;
- Improvement of internal (periodic) information;
- Provision of support with subsidy applications, financial statement and subsidy audits.